Board index [LEAR] - Lake Erie Advanced Reefers LEAR - Lake Erie Advanced Reefers closing up shop sale :(

closing up shop sale :(

For More Information About LEAR Visit - www.LearClub.com

Post Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 pm

hey guys,

I haven't posted much on the forum, but have been to the swaps. My wife and I are having our first child!! Between this and my recovering from an illness, I just can't find the love and attention I've always had for the hobby. I was running LEDs in a modded biocube 14 with a MP10. It was so beautiful at one point and it actually hurts me to write about it. My miami hurricane chalice is now bloated and sad. all my zoanthids have gone to shit (beautiful rastas still alive and colorful but shrunk. jason fox still alive.)

I have about three or four colorful 10 headed acan frags that are still looking good. a christmas favia that is encrusting a really cool finger rock. also a little blue sapphire damsel and ocellaris. a few sad rics. a leptastrea. and something else jason fox sold me that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. and finally around 20 pounds of rock.

I would LOVE to get a few bucks for all of this as things are tight with the baby on the way. Please feel free to email with any interest. david@openiqinc.com

the MP10 is for sale as well. works great. near perfect condition.

Return to LEAR - Lake Erie Advanced Reefers